Interestingly, this final update comes just a week after Apple seeded the first beta of iOS 12.1.2 firmware. At this moment, the only solution is to bypass iCloud activation lock. And here in this post, we will share you two simple and quick methods to help you quickly remove iCloud lock. It does not bring new features then focuses on fixing bugs and glitches, specifically on the apple A12 devices. And Just like the previous test builds, iOS 12.1.3 Beta does not come with any new features and focuses mainly on bug fixes and improvements. Well, this whole process becomes boring and irritating to all of us. Nevertheless, when there is an alternative that would serve a great purpose; In most cases, bypass iCloud activation lock iOS 12.1.2/ 12.1.3/ 12.2/ 12.2.1 and iOS 12.2.2 as we descend to the lowest operating system, on most iPhones including the iPhone XS Max, XS, XR, 8, 8 plus, X, 7 plus, 7, 6, 6s, 6 plus, 6s plus, 5c, 5s, 5C, 5 4s, 4 and iPads. Have you ever purchased a used iPhone individual to discover that the iCloud account is locked? In other words, your phone needs to remove iCloud Activation Lock. It happens quite frequently and is a big hassle.
- Try to change the DNS Settings–this often works but it may also not work! Also, you may or may not have full functionality of the phone
- First, restart and choose your country & language
- Go directly to the WIFI setting and tap on the ‘i’ next to the WIFI network you want to connect to
- Delete the current DNS settings and enter these DNS settings (listed by location)
- USA/North America: 22.214.171.124
- Europe: 126.96.36.199
- Asia: 188.8.131.52
- Rest of World: 184.108.40.206 or 220.127.116.11
- Once you enter the DNS choose the Back button
- Select that WIFI network and enter its password
- Tap on the back button again (at the top left corner) and return to that WIFI page
- Hopefully, an iCloud Bypass screen appears–follow on-screen instructions
Directions to Bypass iCloud Activation iOS 12.1.2 | iOS 12.1.3 Preliminary
The preliminary step, is to first change the DNS Server via your Settings, on Wi-Fi. The DNS ought to read 18.104.22.168 or alternatively, you can use a different Internet Protocol (IP) address. I will offer you the software in this post and I will explain you how to use it so you can use your devise again. All you need to do to remove iCloud activation screen lock on your devise no need to download the software bellow, and follow the process that will present bellow. You are just a couple of minutes far from using your device. Please just pay attention on the steps bellow. Take your iPad, iPod, iPhone or any other iPhone XS Max, XS, XR, 8, 8 plus, X device, and open the final step of activation. Tap the “activation help”. This selection will redirect you to the site. This gives you the ability to access games, internet, and watching videos among other capabilities.